Sunday 27 July 2014

Values

Hello everyone. Today I talk about "My value" . My ranking is like below.


01. Keeping harmony and balance in your life


02. Family unity


03. Freedom


04. A comfortable life


05. World peace


06. Wisdom


07. Developing yourself to the fullest (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual)


08. Stable and solid relationships


09. A comfortable life


10. Economic Stability




My value is " Developing yourself to the fullest ".
Near Metro town, every Monday has distributed food to the poor.  I think this is a very good thing. I wish I could have returned to participate. Now I do not have a lot of money, but I hope I can help others workforce. I think I also want to social work have the ability to poor people to buy food. Thank you for reading ^_^!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Morris:)
    Your ranking is little bit difference my ranking, but I agree your thinking.

    ReplyDelete