Monday 4 August 2014

My Thoughts About This class

Hello everyone!! Today I'm going to talk about"My class". First of all, My teacher in this semester is Micheal. He is fun and his way of teaching is very interesting,so when I attend the class, I feel the time goes so fast. There are many Japanses classmates in my class,so I have a lot of chances to speak in English and Japanses. I feel it helps me to improve my English and Japanses. I'm so gald that I'm in his class and I have friendly classmates. I think this semester is a good experience for me, and I wish I can meet sunch a good teacher and classmates in Fall semester.
Thank you for reading ^_^!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Morris. How are you??
    I love this class. Thanks a lot, Morris.
    I wish we can meet a good teacher too.
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morris, thank you for everything in this class. I was glad to meet you and talk with you. If there is another opportunity, I want to play with you again!! I'll never forget this class. See you again!!

    ReplyDelete