Wednesday 16 July 2014

About me


Hello I'm Morris. I'm from China. I like watch different country TV and listen different country music. Maybe I have money I like online shopping. In the China I like Japes’ food, but I know why come to Canada I very Miss Chinese food. In the Canada have many chocolate foods so I feel very happy because I like all chocolate foods. In the Canada many people have pet when I look, I really miss my pets. I leave china five mouths maybe they forget me, but I want next holiday came to see their. Right now I must be study hard English.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Morris! That's so nice because I'm also thinking that like yours. I don't miss Japanese food but sometimes I miss something Japanese things. For example, I miss my pet, Japanese foods, a scent of my home town, and spending the time in my home town. However, I also don’t want to leave here in Canada. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Morris. How is it going? I know you like watching other country's TV programs and listening to music. You know many Japanese artists, isn't it? I want to talk with you more. And also, I miss my own country too...

    ReplyDelete