Wednesday 16 July 2014

Fire

This weekend our house has undergone major events. When I was in the kitchen washing dishes, suddenly the fire alarm sounded. At first I thought it was a false alarm so do not go to outside. But then there are the neighbors come knocking. I know that this is really a fire alarm. This time I washed busy take my passport and phone and neighbors come together. We went to outside waiting for firefighter.
                                                A few minutes came to the first fire truck.


After a few minutes second and third fire trucks come here. Firefighters quickly put the fire extinguished. After firefighters checked the building is safe we can go back to the house. Really very grateful to firefighters. Today, I had a adventure Time!!
Thank you for reading ^_^!!

No comments:

Post a Comment