Wednesday 16 July 2014

Night Maket

 
 Hello everyone!!

This weekend I went to night market. I am gone with our classmate. I tried a lot of ddelicious food. About Topokki, Raman, Ice Cream, Takoyaki, and fire chicken. It was very delicious because I don't need going to other country but I can tried a lot of difference country food. I went to night market saw lot of difference shops. I wanted to buy country flag and sunglasses but it was very expensive and looked like wasn't good. That day the sun it was very strong almost sunburn me but even this I am still very happy because I'm played with our classmate was very fun. We were shared the food and watched the music show. But we were had some unhappy thing in that day because when we were readied came back home and we took the sky train, in Waterfrom station had something problem. So we were got stuck in station more than two hours. Final, we were came back home and we had nice memoy!!


 
Thank you for reading ^_^!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment