Tuesday 15 July 2014

My Favorite Celebration



Hello Everyone...!!

My Favorite Celebration is Christmas.



Christmas is not from china, but Chinese Importance to Christmas. In December people decorate a lot of light. My family and I will be wen to Victoria Harbour watch the lights on both sides of the harbor.


 
 
Each will have a large shopping mall decorations. I also like very beautiful. This is also one of the reasons of my favorite Christmas.
 
Christmas is also our family can all be together festival. So watching light dinner with my favorite Christmas. Thank you for reading ^_^!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Morris. I like Chrismath too! What did you get presents when you were little kid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Morris! That sounds nice! My favorite celebration is Chrismath too! I like it very much! I spend on Chrismath with my friends o family or boyfriend. These photoes so beautiful!! I like Hello Kitty very much! Do you like Hello Kitty too?? I want to spend in China on Chrismath day. Thank you~

    ReplyDelete