Monday 14 July 2014

Communication Breakdowns

Hello everyone!! Today I write about communication breakdowns.

I came to Canada study English have six mouths. In this semester, came to new a lot of Japanese students. We have a lot time need to discussion. We often encountered when discussing communication breakdowns. At this time, I use gestures and voice let others know as much as possible. Although there are obstacles on the speech, but when everyone will understand amused. I think learning English well is the best way to avoid Communication Breakdowns. Because English is the world language.

3 comments:

  1. I agree your opinion. I think communication breakdowns often happen. Maybe misunderstanding between I and you happen a lot. We can’t speak English well each other. Also, our thinking and culture are different. I think studying English is important to communicate with foreign friends too. I want to talk with you without misunderstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand your opinion. At first, I also felt communication breakdowns when I talk with you or other students who can't speak Japanese because I can't speak English well. When I talk Japanese by English, I can tell them by Japanese if they can’t understand my English. We have to study English hard, and I want to talk more! Let’s study together! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disuccussion hve to understand each opinion so I think very difficult but, we can improve my English skills. We have to study more...

    ReplyDelete